Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tangible Hope

The story behind these bracelets is awesome!
It is literally one of the things that keeps me up at night.
I am excited about supporting a worthy cause along with the pursuit of our own adoption.
Check out our Project Bracelets page for more details.

The more I learn about some of the desperate realities going on in the world, the less "normal" I want to be.  God continues to TRANSFORM my heart and the life of our family.  There is so much need right here and around the world.  Our family is certainly on a mission to rescue one sweet heart, and God has so much more in between and beyond.
I am thankful to be surrounded by amazing, Godly people who are always working and loving for the Lord.  In the midst of it all, there is a beautiful, tangible hope in seeing the hands of Christ!
I want to be a part of that Hope!