Sunday, September 10, 2017

"... every promise coming true."

One year ago today.
We received the phone call about Sofi 9/9/16.

I was wearing our family's adoption shirt and spilling over with the most outrageous level of expectation.  There was no logical reason to expect a phone call for several months, but I could feel God preparing me.

I love remembering all of those moments.

"I walked and felt every promise coming true."
Here's the replay of what happened that day.

God's love is beyond comprehension.  He withholds nothing to show us His love and redeem our lives.  His miracles are right before us if we choose to walk with Him.

Love inside of family is a very deep, foundational part of God's plan and work in our lives.  We must commit fervently to our families and work to restore children into families. The very heart of God is focused on these things. I pray He continues to work in and through our family.

(So I wrote this on 9/9, but forgot to hit "publish" until 9/10. Ha! #reallife)