Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My Mind Swirls

My mind tends to swirl with life and logistics and dreams.  It's my personality.  I have a hard time narrowing down to one thing at a time. 
The intensity of my angst and hope for our adoption surfaces the most right now.  It's sort of like the last trimester of pregnancy, when you know you still have to function like a normal person and do normal things, but all you feel like doing is dreaming and praying and protecting - and worrying.

It's consuming.

I'm a person of projects.  Sometimes it helps to spill some of it out into the tangible.
So, I spilled a little into a video.  It sort of replays pieces of our waiting.
This song brings up images in my mind, so I tried to put them into a project.
(There will be a sequel when the time comes.)

One Step Closer - The First Thousand Years


------------------------------------------------------