Monday, May 13, 2013

Cheesy at the Post Office

AMAZING Mother's Day!
God's love is alive and working all around me!  I have so many beautiful people in my life.

All of the adults and kids who worked the Car Wash on Saturday blessed us tremendously.  Just the fact that they were willing to sacrifice so much time and effort is awesome.  God blessed their work and used so many more generous people to make the day a huge success.  The FCA gave Kevin $1,000 today!!

Our family, church family and friends keep giving and encouraging and praying.  I promise you each and every bit means so much, and we feel it all.  It's hard to put it into words.

All of this generosity has brought us to this special time.  For Mother's Day, Kevin and I were able to complete some paperwork and fully launch into the 1st phase of the process.  Drew and I mailed our special package today, and we giggled and celebrated the whole time. :)
Best trip to the post office I've ever had.